In a serene seaside position opposite Christison Park and the coastal walk, this spacious semi flows to a private sunny forecourt, wide entertaining deck (with ocean vista) and big rear garden (approx 348sqm of land).
Filled with northern sunshine, the home has large living & dining areas, modern Smeg kitchen, main king-size bedroom, 2nd double bedroom, 3rd bedroom/study, fully-tiled bathroom, high ceilings, polished timber floors, built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards.
While immediately comfortable, the house has terrific potential for 2nd level extension (STCA) capturing ocean views, and multiple possibilities to transform lower level into a studio or a self-contained guest retreat, home office (with storage) or rumpus/games area. Blissful location moments to Watsons Bay, footsteps to local cafes, short stroll to Vaucluse shopping village.
- Quiet parkside position with north aspect
- Deep block with huge back garden & lawn
- Comfortable with scope for modern extension
- Living & dining areas flow to garden & terrace
- Alfresco entertaining terrace with ocean vista
- Granite Smeg kitchen with plenty of storage